Cut3D Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions (18)
- What are the limitations of the "Trial Versions"?
- What are the minimum requirements for my PC to run Vectric software?
- How many computers can I install my Vectric software on?
- Do you have educational pricing for Vectric Software?
- Why do I receive an error opening recent files?
- Why do I get “An unknown error occurred while accessing an unnamed file” when saving to a network location?
- What is the latest software version available?
- What is the difference between Updates and Upgrades?
- Vectric License Transfer Policy
- Is Cut3D suitable for pocketing and drilling?
- I Need to Email Support
- How do I find which version of the software I am running?
- How can I run the software in a non-English language?
- How can I control the view in the 3D Preview window?
- How can I compare the features of each Program?
- Can Vectric software use CarveWright's PTN (pattern) files?
- Can Vectric software run the CarveWright machine?
- Can I open the files created in the Trial Version of the software into the full version?
- How can I open a file from Cut3D (V3D), Vector Art 3D Machinist (V3M) or PhotoVCarve (PVC) in Aspire, VCarve or Cut2D?
- What do I need to reset after a tool change?
- How do I transfer the toolpaths to the machine tool?
- How do I align a model when doing multi-sided machining?
- How can I get an estimate of how long the toolpath will take to actually cut?