Can I open Corel Draw files?
Yes, Corel Draw files can be opened in Aspire, VCarve and Cut2D but not directly as CDR files. The design needs to be Exported from Corel using the EPS file filter, which is very easy to do.
1. Select the required lines / shapes / geometry in Corel
2. Remove any Fill Patterns and set the Line Thickness = Hairline
3. From the File menu select Export
4. Tick the option Selected only
5. From the Files of Type select the EPS - Encapsulated Postscript option
6. Click the Export button
7. Click the option to Export Text as Curves
The file can now be opened / imported and toolpathed in Aspire, VCarve and Cut2D.